Earning Money from Blogging

As you all know, blogging is one of my hobbies. I'm also trying to earn money from my hobbies. Alas, I don't make much from blogging unlike others who can earn thousands of dollars per month. For me, I only earn few dollars per month which is my kopi money. In the past, I earn much more when earning is based on USD dollars. But after they change to Sing dollars, I earn lesser which can be quite demoralizing. It makes me rethink if I should continue to blog sometimes.  

So how to earn money, you need to add adsense advertisement. How much you earn depends on the number of readers you have and advertisement clicks on the blog. Take note, you cannot cheat by clicking the advertisement on your own blog. You can be banned if you cheat.  The only thing I look forward to at the end of each day is monitoring where are my readers from. 


Comments

Popular Posts