Da Paolo Gastronomia Again!

As mentioned, I wrote that I'll be visiting Da Paolo Gastronomia at Raffles City shopping mall to try their homemade egg pasta. So this Thursday, I went there for my dinner. 

This time I had homemade egg pasta tagliolini with pesto al basilico sauce. Take note you need to pay additional $3 for homemade egg pasta. I had banana toffee tart again as I love it. Hmm for egg pasta and pesto sauce, I find it palatable and not fabulously delicious. Maybe if you like pesto sauce, you love it. In my mind, I always think pasta should be al dente. But homemade egg pasta is rather soft like our Chinese noodles/mee kia. But then sometimes, our bak chor mee aka minced pork noodle is also quite al dente and springy. I just prefer springy and al dente noodle. So far, I'm quite disappointed with Da Paolo Gastronomia pasta. I wonder if its the chef skill or Italian pasta should be soft and not al dente. 

Anyway, I probably go back for banana toffee tart and maybe try their breakfast. Ya, their banana toffee tart is my favourite dessert. 

You can read my blog on my first Da Paolo Gastronomia here

Homemade egg pasta with pesto al bibasilico sauce.
 Choose your favourite sauce.
 They have a wide range of dessert.

I came back for banana toffee tart again.

Comments

Popular Posts