Da Paolo Gastronomia at Raffles City

I read about Da Paolo Gastronomia in local newspapers. It's a popular Italian restaurant famous for their pasta in Singapore. Thus I was excited when I saw Da Paolo Gastronomia is coming to Raffles City, my favourite shopping mall!

So yesterday I went to Da Paolo to try their pasta as I love pasta and I read of their delicious Banana Toffee tart though I don't really like to eat banana. Wow, though I don't like banana, I really like their Banana Toffee tart with rich creamy toffee on really hard tart. Really need to exert a lot of effort to break the tart.

I think the pasta is quite a disappointment. I chose spaghetti and carbonara sauce expecting to see an egg on top( normally there is a egg on top of pasta)  but I was told it was mixed already. I expect the pasta to be al dente but it was not. I saw another person enjoying al dente looking pasta with pesto sauce. Maybe next time I try pesto sauce with hand-made pasta. 

I saw a pretty lady who looks familiar. Then I remembered, she was featured on the Straits Times before with her father and brother. She was serving guests and instructing her staff. Quite a nice lady. 

Eating at Da Paolo Gastronomomia is not cheap. I spent a total of $36.05 for a cup of mint mocha ($6.50), banana toffee tart ($8.00) and Cabonara ($16.80) and additional sauteed mixed mushroom ($4.75) ,7% GST and 10% service charge. 

Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT

 You can choose salad, cold pasta and dessert here.
 Drink selection


I love Banana toffee tart ($8.00)
 Mint Mocha ($6.50)
 Carbonara ($16.80) and  additional sauteed mixed mushroom ($4.75)
 My hearty dinner!

Comments

  1. Great Food with Great Service of Gian!
    Kudos Gastronomia:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts