Vegetarian Burger at Soup Union

Sometimes I have a feeling that my future spouse is a vegan. For the first time today, I have vegetarian meal only. In Singapore, its pretty hard to be a vegan especially when there are so many delicious food that mostly include meat. Just in case, my future spouse is really a vegan, its good that I start to find great vegetarian food in Singapore. 

Luckily at Soup Union, they have Vegetarian burger. For the first time, I have this Vegetarian burger that comprises portobello mushroom, peach, cheese, avocado, snow pea sprouts, mango chutney and basil pesto. I find the burger really tasty. I also ordered mushroom soup and sugar-free drink. Today I am on vegetarian diet. Yes, I didn't eat any meat today and I feel pretty good. 
 Healthy and yummy food!

 Vegetarian burger and mushroom soup.
You can pay additional $1.50 to upgrade the drink to mocha. 

Comments

Popular Posts