My Favourite Movie Theatre: Shaw Lido

Usually I only watch 3 movies per year. This year is special. I already watched 3 movies since January this year. Normally I don't really like to spend money on movies unless they are comedy or my favourite Kungfu Panda. I find movie tickets in Singapore too expensive. On weekend, 1 movie ticket costs $12. 

Anyway, for my birthday this year, my two cousins treated me delicious food and movie too. So for my birthday this year, I watched two comedies namely the Hollywood, How to be Single and for Chinese movie, I enjoyed The Mermaid directed by Stephen Chow; my All-time Favourite comedy actor who is super talented. 

My favourite movie theatre is Shaw Lido, a short walking distance from Orchard Road MRT station. I tried the Gold Class at Vivocity which I paid at around $29 few years back. I still think Shaw Lido leather seats are more comfortable. Their seats are so comfortable that I can fall asleep easily especially if the movie is boring. I almost fall sleep last year when I watched Inside Out movie. 
This is my favourite movie theatre in Singapore, Shaw Lido in Orchard.
 While waiting for the movie to start, we sat on the chairs and sleep first. You can admire Ion Orchard if you wish to.
 There is a food court, Food Republic where they sell local food.
The best seats in Singapore movie theatre (not including the Gold Class). For normal price, I think the seat is super comfortable!

"

Comments

Popular Posts