Happy Birthday to Me!

As usual I celebrate my birthday on several days with different friends, cousins and family. I also celebrate by myself when I just spent the day doing what I enjoy like reading and eating. On Friday, I went to Travel Revolution, a travel fair where Singapore major travel agencies set up booths at the fairs. As I intend to travel to Australia cities like Sydney and Melbourne this year solo, I went there to collect relevant information and talked to the staff there this Friday. Don't worry about me. I already travelled solo to New York and Taiwan cities already. What is Australia to me? 

Yesterday, I went to watch How to be Single movie with my young cousin at my favourite movie theatre, Shaw Lido near Orchard MRT. I love their big leather seat which is so comfortable that I could sleep especially if the movie is boring. 

Today, I went with my elder cousin to Shaw Lido again to watch Chinese comedy movie Mermaid directed by my favourite comedy actor, Stephen Chow. This is the best movie I've watched this year. This movie is so funny that I laughed throughout the movie. It made me laughed so loud and cried at the same time. If you love Stephen Chow (周星驰) comedy, you definitely enjoy this Mermaid movie which is a love story with an important message on environment conservation. I really love this Mermaid movie. If you love slapstick comedy and Stephen Chow, you must watch it! However, my cousin and buddy colleague don't really enjoy this Mermaid movie as they don't find it funny. 

Tomorrow,I'm going to share photos of Shaw Lido theatre seats and food which I had yesterday as my Samsung phone photos can't transfer to my IMac.  Meanwhile, I just share the food I had today with my senior cousin at Fish & Co restaurant at the Paragon shopping mall in Orchard Road. 

My favourite Seafood Feast at Fish & Co restaurant. Finally I have the King prawns!
 
My favourite movie theatre in Singapore is at Shaw House Lido near Orchard MRT as they have the most comfortable and wide leather seats. So good that I can sleep especially if the movie is boring.
 I brought this Taiwan dessert at Tampines 1 mall. My favourite dessert at the moment. I might retire in Taiwan as I like Taiwan.
 My youngest brother brought this rainbow birthday cake for me this year. It tastes like pandan cake with coconut. Quite delicious. 



Comments

Popular Posts