Union Sampler at Soup Spoon Union Again!

I really love the food at Soup Spoon Union at Raffles City Shopping centre (near Cityhall MRT), so this week I went back again to try other dishes. I think they have this awesome concept of having a sampler meal so that a lone diner can try different dishes. Yes, I normally eat alone after spending several hours in the bookshop. Frankly speaking, I really enjoy the 'me' time when I can read as many books or magazines in the shopping mall and then try any food I want. 

This concept is really great for a lone diner like me who can try two main petite dishes at the same time. Hmm, I'm wondering if I can order a main dish (not the petite size) and a petite burger?  

website: http://www.thesoupspoon.com/
I really love Chicken caesar burger with bacon and mushroom so I order again. This time round, I had the Tom yam prawn rice noodle which is really yummy. The union sampler also comes with a petite caesar salad. ($12.80)
 I decided to try their brunch which end at 3pm on weekend.
 Maybe next time I try the ultimate chicken burger which has a sunny side egg.
 Union sampler concept is great for a diner.
 For breakfast, I had Farmer's Perfect and a cup of mocha. 

 For union sampler, I chose chicken caesar burger and tom yum prawn noodle.
 It comes with a petite caesar salad.

 Wow, I really love this delicious tom yum rice flat noodle.

Comments

Popular Posts