Atmosphere Bistro at East Coast Park

Again, thanks to my cousin and cousin-in-law, I had the opportunity to travel to East Coast Park to indulge in a hearty and delicious dinner at Atmosphere Bistro. As mentioned in my previous post in Best Mocha at Pick Me Up Cafe at East Coast Park, I rarely go to East Coast Park as it is about 15 minutes walk from the bus stop. 

Anyway at the newly revamped Parkland@ECP, there are many pubs and bistros. There are also free live performances at the pubs. At Atmosphere Bistro,there are many different types of beer and cocktail  and you get to watch Britain football match via the large screen projection, although it was 20 years ago. 

I really enjoyed the food especially the thin crispy pizza which amazingly doesn't crackle up at all. 

Website http://atmosphere-bistro.com.sg/

Address: 920 East Coast Parkway, #01-25/26/27, 449875

Phone:6440 9705


 They showed English premier league from about ten to twenty years back.
 There are many different types of beers.
My cousin had the lobster bisque soup.
 I had the mushroom soup. Tasty and healthy.
 We shared this BBQ squid.
 My niece had the truffle fries.
 This burger is really huge. I think three people can share this dish. The burger has two or three layers of thick chicken patty. 
 I had seafood aglio olio. I love garlic so I really enjoyed this dish. 
 Definitely one of the best pizzas I ever taste. The skin is crispy thin yet doesn't break apart when you bite. 

They have many different beers.

Comments

Popular Posts