Flower Dome: Fun Times with Nursery Rhymes

I decided to treat my cousins to a visit at Flower Dome as the theme is Fun Times with Nursery Rhymes and June holiday just started last week. For Passion card member, there is 10% discount.

We were excited to see the flower display as we get to see new species and learn more about it. Also looking at plants and beautiful flowers is really therapeutic and relaxing. I intend to bring my parents to see the flowers since there is free entry for senior citizens above 60 years old.

Nursery Rhymes Floral Display22 May - 19 July 2015
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Nearest MRT :Bayfront MRT

 I love this flower but is not sure of the name. 

 Mona Lavender is a hybrid developed in South Africa.






 Lupins can be eaten but have to be properly processed.



 Night view of Flower dome. 



Comments

Popular Posts