Breakfast at The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf

There are many Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf stores in Singapore and they serve good coffee and wide variety of breakfast all day. My favourite branch is at Kallang Leisure Park highly recommended by my friend who is also my colleague. Indeed, they are generous with the smoked salmon for caesar salad. I also love their egg and tandoori chicken wrap as the wrap is crispy hot with delicious fillings. 

I also went to the Suntec city branch but the salmon is really pittance small and the egg is not runny in Salmon brioche egg ben. Maybe next time, I'll try the Tampines branch. 
 Salmon Brioche Eggs Ben at Suntec City
I prefer the runny egg.
At Suntec City branch, the salmon is pittance compared to Kallang Leisure Park.
 Brek 'O Day at Kallang Leisure Park. Not recommended as the scramble egg was bland.
 At Kallang Leisure park branch, they are generous with smoked salmon to the caesar salad thus this is my favourite place to eat salmon caesar salad.
 Tandoori chicken wrap is very delicious and they served the wrap hot. 

Comments

Popular Posts