February, Birthday Month and Chinese New Year

Last month, I celebrated my birthday with my cousin who treated me to yusheng (raw fish Chinese shredded vegetables)  and yummy dinner at one of my favourite Chinese restaurant at Paradise Inn. For me, it has been a long time since my birthday coincide with Chinese New Year period.  

We had a free ice-cream at Swenson first. Did you know that you get to enjoy free ice-cream Firehouse Happy Birthday by showing your IC card to the staff? Take note that you can only get the free ice-cream on your actual birthday. You get to choose three flavors of your choice. 

After the dinner, I went to TCC to buy different cakes to try as I also get to enjoy discount on my birthday month. 
 Free Firehouse Happy Birthday ice-cream and you can choose three flavor of your choice.
 Tea for me
 Fried seafood vermicelli 
 Salted egg yolk prawns.
 Honey ginger chicken
 My generous cousin treated me to this popular shop for rainbow cake.
 Went to toss yusheng at Swenson. Swenson don't serve traditional Chinese yusheng. But we decided to try this modified version as it has small portion for two.
I brought home three different cakes. My favourite is pumpkin cheesecake at TCC. 

Comments

Popular Posts