Best Bread in Singapore: BarCook

I didn't know bread can be so delicious! I found one of the best bread in Singapore at Barcook bakery which can be found around Singapore. At Albert Street outside OG Albert Complex, I brought two loaves of walnut cheese breads which cost about $3.80 each. I was so happy when I saw the bread generously filled with chuck of cheese and walnuts, my favourite snacks. Other bakery are not as generous. So I was very happy to pay $3.80 for a small loaf of bread because I don't mind paying for delicious and good bread.

Website: http://barcookbakery.com/site/category/outlets/
Each slide of bread is generously filled with cubes of cheese and walnut.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. This walnut cheese bread is very yummy! It costs $3.80 per loaf. Once you eat, hard to stop.:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts