Exploring National University of Singapore (NUS)

Early this week, I went back to NUS to explore and revisit faculty of engineering. Time really flies.  Many of my course mates are already married with kids. A dashing 1.8 m tall guy who looked like Aaron Kwok whom I had a crush on has also grown older with lesser hair. I think the stress of life has resulted in loss of hair. 真的是岁月不饶人!  

There is so much change at NUS. Now the Central library entrance is located at level 1 but the vast space for bazaar is still around. New buildings have sprouted and there are LiHo Tea and Starbucks near School of Engineering canteen. Many places are undergoing renovations and I could not explore. Maybe later this year, I will check if the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences Yong tau foo stall is around or not. We used to go to the Art faculty for their delicious laksa yong tau foo. 

You can click here to read 2014 post on NUS.


Bookshop is now in the Central library
In the Central library
This vast space is still used for bazaar. 
Those were the days. My friends and I used to wait outside  Lecture Theatre 6 for lectures.

Tutorial rooms
At the Engineering faculty, they have Starbucks and LiHo Tea. 




Comments

Popular Posts