Taste of Switzerland

My youngest brother is finally back from Switzerland and he brought us sweet Swiss chocolate and T-shirt for me today. I asked him to bring me some travel brochures from Switzerland since I plan to travel there too. 

I hope to travel to Switzerland in a year or two. If you are also interested to travel to Switzerland, you can WhatsApp me but you have to pay for your own travel. I have been saving for the past three years for Europe trip. It's cheaper to travel with friend since there is discount for two people when you travel with travel agency like Chan brothers or CTC travel. I hope to be able to travel to Switzerland, Italy and France for two weeks trip. 

The following beautiful Switzerland photos were taken by my youngest brother.
 

=





Awesome chocolate from Switzerland!

Comments

Popular Posts