Singing at Home Today

I decided to use the mike that I brought in 2020 to sing at home today. I last went to karaoke in December 2019 at Tampines 1 shopping mall. Even though Teo Heng is now opened for singing but I really don't like to sing with the mask on. I rather sing at home using the mike which I brought at $39. You can read my last blog on karaoke singing at Manekineko at Tampines 1 here 

I love to sing Sammi Cheng's songs  郑秀文  as I also have low vocal like her and her songs are quite easy to sing. In Secondary school choir, I was in the alto group.  Today I decided to sing and record this easy song 不能承受的感动 which I will always sing at karaoke. 

I miss my singing buddy. Due to covid, we haven't sing together for a long time and she has the most amazing voice.

 I brought this mike at $39. Click here to read more. 

I decided to share my singing for the very first time today. I think not bad lah considering the fact that I didn't sing for a long long time.


Sammi Cheng, one of my idols. 

Comments

Popular Posts