Enjoying Solitude

For the past one week, I spent time reading books, magazines, meditating and sketching. I also read more on Buddha's teaching. I would turn off my phone whenever I read or sketch to focus on the task at hand. I realised spending too much time on social media is a waste of time. Time is a finite resource that is fairly distributed to all mere mortals on this planet Earth. I decided to spend the precious time well to create and reflect instead of consuming. As a typical Pisces, I enjoy reading and sketching alone in the comfort of my home. 

How time flies, next year I be 40 years old. What have I done with my life? 

The highlight of my life are two promotions and travelling to my favourite places like New York city, Beijing and Taiwan. Not forgetting eating delicious food with my family, cousins and friends. 

I have been pondering about my future and goals. I love sketching and creating beautiful things and my dream is to see my work love by people around the world. I hope I can achieve this goal in this lifetime. 

I love sketching flowers!

 

Comments

Popular Posts