Vegetarian Choices at Soup Spoon

Raffles City shopping mall is one of my favourites shopping malls in Singapore besides the Jewel at Changi Airport. There are many vegetarian choices at Raffles City shopping mall.  Located next to City Hall MRT station at the East-West line, it is only 25 minutes time to Tampines.

As usual, after work on Friday evening or on Saturday, I will go to Raffles City shopping mall to read magazines at the bookshop, visit the Kikki.k shop and then eat at the restaurants. 

Last weekend I was looking forward to eating pesto mushroom flatbread but its no longer available at Soup Spoon to my disappointment. I chose the pumpkin soup set with tomato cheese toastie briowich and ice-lemon tea at about $11.00. 

Nearest MRT: City Hall MRT and Esplanade MRT
Tomato Cheese Toastie Briowich. This briowich is good. I was actually looking forward to eating mushroom flatbread but its not longer available at Soup Spoon :( . I'm surprised by the simple combination of tomatoes, cheese and sweet onion with arugula leaves. 
 As usual I had the roasted pumpkin soup.
Ice lemon tea

Comments

Popular Posts