TulipMania 2019 at Gardens by the Bay

Every year from April to May, Gardens by the Bay will feature TulipMania at the Flower Dome. You can click Tulips link to see my other posts on TulipMania here. I love 2017 TulipMania that feature Vincent Van Gogh and his paintings. This year, I love TulipMania Garden trail informative brochure which lets you make paper windmill. I think its really creative and educational. Looking at the beautiful tulips at the flower dome, somehow I feel its not necessary to fly all the way to Netherlands to see tulips. 

Gardens by the Bay, Flower Dome
TulipMania will be displayed from now to 20 May 2019





 Make your own windmill from Tulipmania brochure
 I love the colour combination of light red and white Tulips Singapura. 

Inside the windmill

















Comments

Popular Posts