More Vegetarian Food at Mr Bean

Today I explored Tampines Hub with my mum. Someone told my mum that Mr Bean, a local stall known for selling soya milk is having promotion today and a cup of black soya bean milk only costs 23 cents as they are celebrating 23rd anniversary in Singapore today! 

Initially I only wanted to buy black soya milk but I was excited to see many meat-less dishes like black soya pancake, soba noodle with sesame sauce, vegetarian dumpling and even soya burger set! Eventually I brought black soya pancake with custard and hazelnut royale filling (2 for $2.30 promotion price today), a bowl of soba noodles ($5.90) and two black soya milk at 23 cents each and a mushroom and chestnut dumpling at $4.00. 

Now I have another option to eat soba noodle. 

Mr bean at various branches around Singapore.
Mr bean website


 These black soya pancakes are must try! Today I brought 2 black soya pancake (custard and hazelnut Royale flavour) at $2.30 promotion price.
 I brought this soba at $5.90 with comes with cherry tomato, corn and seaweed for dinner.


 Yummy vegetarian dumplings! I brought mushroom and chestnut dumpling.

 Now they also have meat-less burger, the Soy burger meal at $6.90!
 I enjoyed this light black soya pancake with custard!
Mr Bean at Tampines Hub level 1.

Comments

Popular Posts