What Are Singaporeans Queuing For? Bake Cheese Tart

Yesterday I celebrated my cousin's birthday in advance. I treated her to a sumptuous steamboat lunch at Hai Di Lao where we enjoyed complimentary manicure in the evening (will update this in my blog soon). While waiting for manicure service, we went to Ion Orchard shopping mall to buy Singapore most popular Bake cheese tarts. Luckily we went there on a weekday thus waiting time is shorter. Some people queued up to an hour just to buy the cheese tarts but we took about 20 minutes.

Well I must say the bake cheese tarts did not disappoint us. To me time is money and I don't really like to waste time queuing up for food. I brought 7 cheese tarts to share with my family who really enjoyed it. But at $3.50 per tarts, it is quite expensive. Half a dozen costs $19.50 though.

Where? Ion Orchard (nearest MRT: Orchard MRT)
 Yummy bake cheese tart with buttery crust and creamy cheese
 Crispy buttery crust with solid creamy cheese from Hokkaido. 

 Really beautiful bake cheese tarts hor?
 I like the packaging as its yellow! One of my favourite colour besides pink.
People queuing up to buy Bake cheese tarts at Ion Orchard basement level 2.

Comments

Popular Posts