Goodbye Singapore, Hello Australia!

Today I went to Challenger to buy powerbank for tomorrow trip to Melbourne. I also went to change currency as I be going there for shopping. I be going there for holiday for the next 9 days to be exact and be back in first week of December. I'm quite excited and scared too as I be going alone but thankfully day time is longer in late November and sun set at around 8.20pm in Melbourne.

I'll read up on where is the best breakfast or I just ask the staff there. I heard they are famous for coffee and I love coffee. I'll update my travel blog on my trip in Melbourne after I return. Meanwhile, you can read my previous posts in this blog which I started in 2013.

Sadly in Singapore, with high rental cost, some restaurants I blogged about have closed down. Some of the restaurants like Xinglong have ceased operation. Ok, that's all, I have to check my luggage and bag and make sure I bring the necessary stuff. 


Comments

Popular Posts