1 More Week to Melbourne.

How time flies! Next Saturday night I be flying to Melbourne for about a week solo trip. It'll be a trip for me to rejuvenate, reflect and just enjoy myself. I finally submitted my resignation after working hard for the past 11 years. Its time for me to do what I always plan to do but had not much time. During this 1 year break, I intend to read books that I brought, travel and maybe just relax and do nothing. 

Next year, I plan to travel to Hong Kong, South Korea (perhaps), and other places perhaps by myself. For the second half of the year, I plan to study. Maybe I go to Melbourne for study or self-study if I don't enjoy the coming Melbourne trip. 


Hmm, maybe before I travel to Melbourne, I go to Waterloo street Kuan Yin temple to pray for safe travel first.

Comments

Popular Posts