Going to Melbourne Again!

This June I went to Australia Sydney and Melbourne with my youngest brother with a tour agency. We went to Great Ocean Road, Victoria market and Philips island to see cute penguins. We did not spend much time touring the city. Thus this November, I decided to venture to Melbourne again to explore art museum, library, cafe and park.

This time I be traveling solo in late November to early December. Fortunately there is longer day time as the sunset is around 8.20pm so I don't feel so scare. Actually there is another reason why I'm going to Melbourne. I plan to study in Melbourne next year for half a year. So its also a good time for me to check if the place is safe and friendly to foreigners or not. Initially I didn't really want to go. But alas, I didn't realise the hotel booking fees is charged to my credit card. I thought they only charge when I arrive. Since I already made payment, I might as well go there and enjoy myself. This time I be staying in a hotel at Elizabeth street as its cheaper than Southbank. I hope to find great cafe serving delicious breakfast and coffee.

Comments

Popular Posts