Tip Top Curry Puff

One of my favourite curry puff is from the famous Ang Mo Kio (a residential area in Singapore) Tip Top puff. Inside the deep fried curry puff are spicy chopped potato, chuck of chicken and small sliced egg. They are kept inside hot storage so every time its serve piping hot which I like. There was one occasion when the curry mixed was too salty. But now, the food standard is good. Most of the time if I'm at Raffles city shopping mall, I will buy some for my family and me. My parents also like Tip top curry puff.

I highly recommend Tip top curry puff as I think its better than the ubiquitous Old Chang Kee curry puff. 

Raffles City Shopping Mall Basement 1
Nearest MRT: CityHall MRT or Esplanade MRT
They offer 3 types of filling namely chicken (curry puff), sardine and beef.
 Quite affordable curry puff at $1.50.
 If you prefer fish, there is sardine puff, also at $1.50. Fried Beehoon set comes with fried chicken wing at $3.60.

 They also serves other snacks like fishball, cheese tofu, chicken wing, chicken nugget adn fish and chic wrap.

Comments

Popular Posts