Sizzling Hot Weather in Singapore

How I wish I could travel out of Singapore now. Weather is sizzling hot that I could feel heatwave even in the shelter. Luckily I work in air-conditioned office now. Is it due to global warming? Recently Singapore highest recorded temperature is 36.7 °C and it happened last month on 13 April. In this hot weather, I have to open my umbrella and shield myself from this treacherous weather. Normally April is the hottest month, followed by May. 

Never mind, in a month time, I be in Sydney and Melbourne and it will be winter in June in both these cities. I can't wait to explore Blue mountain and Great Ocean road. 
Want to escape the heat wave? You can visit Gardens by the Bay Flower dome and Cloud forest dome or in any air-conditioned shopping malls.
Look at the sky in Singapore. Can you feel the heat wave?

Comments

Popular Posts