More Choices at PastaMania

Finally I have my first Pastamania meal this year at Cathay Cineleisure! With so many food varieties in Singapore, we are really spoilt for choice. Besides Chinese food, I also like Italian pasta. In Singapore, Pastamania is like pasta fast food. Service is pretty fast. Within 8 minutes, the pasta was ready. I was amazed at their efficiency. As usual, I ordered Tom yum seafood pasta with al dente linguine. There are also many platter and dessert choices. Most probably I will visit PastaMania again as I like their new dessert!
 Seafood Tom yum Linguine ($12.90)
 Pasta Mania at Cathay Cineleisure
 My buddy and I shared the warm garlic bread. 
 I ordered the set which comes with pumpkin soup and a drink.
 My buddy ordered cheesy beefballs.
 My buddy ordered this salmon baked cheese pasta.
 We shared this platter.
 I ordered this chocolate ice-cream

Comments

Popular Posts