Dinner at Tea Loft Suntec City

Before I went for investment lesson, I had my dinner at Tea Loft, Suntec City. Tea Loft is one of the restaurants under BreadTalk. I had laksa, aka spicy noodle soup with my favourite rice noodle, prawn, fish cake and hard boiled egg. I ordered the set which comes with coffee and the price is $7.80. 

I really like the spicy soup but unfortunately, the rice noodle was not really well-cooked. The core of the noodle is not hot. As I had to rush for my lesson on Friday night, I just finished the food. But it was really disappointing. I was thinking of investing Breadtalk company. But now I have second thought. Just hope the management can standardise and ensure their food quality is good. 

 I like their almond bread though. Everytime I go to Suntec city, I'll buy almond bread.

Comments

Popular Posts