Great Casual French Restaurant at Saveur

I don't go for fine dining as I'm quite intimidated by the etiquette and the many different types of cutlery that comes with it and frankly speaking I think its a waste of water to wash many different types of cutlery. For example for soup there is soup spoon and for steak there is steak knife. 

Thus, I like the concept at Saveur restaurant which offers delicious and wallet-friendly for customers in a casual restaurant at Far East Plaza. Oh, by the way I tried the Saveur Arts at Ion Orchard and I'm not very impressed with the food compared to Far East Plaza. 

A 3-course set lunch at Saveur Far East Plaza costs about $22.90++ for weekday. 

Website: http://www.saveur.sg/
Saveur @ Far East Plaza
14 Scotts Road
#01-7B (S) 228213
6736 1121

Monday - Saturday  :
1 1:30am - 9:30pm
Sunday : 11:30pm - 9:15pm
 Saveur's pasta is topped with minced pork sauce, chives, finely-chopped kombu and sakura ebi. This is really delicious!
 Pan-seared fresh Seabass comes with crispy saute potato with some crab meat, french beans and caper vinaigrette dressing.I like the vegetable and the potato which is quite crispy on the outside. 
 Seabass on a bed on potatoe and some crab meat.
Pistachio Panna cotta is not too sweet and I love the nutty flavor.
The flagship store is at Purvis street. I find Saveur Art too expensive and not delicious. 
 Saveur at Far East Plaza
 Christmas decoration in the restaurant.

Comments

Popular Posts