The Best Pumpkin Cheesecake in Singapore

Every time I go to  The Connoisseur Concerto (TCC), I must have their pumpkin cheesecake which I think is the best in Singapore. The cheesecake is not too sweet and you can feel the pumpkin rich fibre which is good for your health.

There are many TCC boutiques in Singapore mainly in the town area like Ion Orchard, Marina Bay Sands,Wisma Atria and others. Besides cheesecakes, they also serve pasta, main courses and a wide variety of coffee. It is quite pricey so I always use my membership card which save me 15%. 
Pumpkin cheesecake
Clack & Clams Crayfish pasta comes with generous clams and crayfish in spicy sauce.

Comments

  1. I must try the pumpkin cheese cake. I love the pasta too. Thank goodness with all those appetite I am not considered as a fat guy...hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. Pumpkin cheese cake is really good and healthy. Can eat the pumpkin fibre too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts