Swenson Boston Lobster Roll Till End of November 2014

I was glad to try the delicious Boston Lobster Roll at Swenson restaurant recently. The bread is soft and has this fragrant buttery flavor and it is served hot with side salad and crispy fries which is best dipped with the tartar sauce. The bread is filled with generous lobster above the sweet coleslaw. Sadly the Boston Lobster roll is on the menu till 30 November. There is 15% discount if you use OCBC credit card.

I only realised recently that you enjoy three scoops of free ice-cream if it your birthday and show your Identification card to the staff. 

Happy Birthday to my cousin and buddy!
 This boston lobster roll is definitely better than the one at Boston Seafood Shack as I love their buttery flavor toasted roll with generous fresh tender sweet lobster meat on top of sweet coleslaw.
 This is a must try dish at Swenson but is only available till 30 November this year.
I shared this delicious lobster roll with my cousin.
Free ice-cream if you tell the staff it is your birthday and show them your Identification card. 

Comments

  1. Jacky wow I love Swenson's too especially when they give old fellow like me a 50% discount between 2:30pm and 5pm on weekdays. I will try the above which you've recommended. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you. On weekend, you can use OCBC credit card to get 15% off lobster roll. I love the free birthday ice-cream.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts