llao llao Healthy Yogurt at Marina Square

My favorite yogurt is Sanum at llao llao Marina Square shopping mall. It is No.1 in Europe and is the first outlet in Singapore and Asia. This healthy dessert is delicious and you don't feel guilty for indulging in it.Whenever I am at Marina Square, I will order it. Give this yougurt a try and you won't regret it. Oh it also comes with a cute spoon that looks like a leaf.

How to get there?
It is nearest to Esplanade MRT and about 8 minutes walk from Cityhall MRT. 
 
I always order sanum ($6.50) as I can choose three different fruits like mango, blueberry and strawberry, one crunch like sunflower seeds and a sauce. I always choose blueberry sauce though there are other sauces like coffee, chocolate raisin ram.
 Healthy dessert
There is always a long queue, especially on weekends.

Comments

Popular Posts