Honey Creme is in Singapore!

Honey Creme was on a marketing blitz in Singapore and I found out about this popular Korean style soft serve in both local magazines and newspapers. I visited Honey Creme located at 313@Somerset on a weekday as I read that there'll be long queue.

I tried their signature Honey Comb ($5.50) as I never eat honey comb before. I like the milky rich and creamy smooth soft serve with the sweet natural honey comb. Besides Honey Comb , they also have different topping like pop corn, cotton candy, coffee. It is definitely one of the best soft serve I have. It taste of quality compared to others soft serve I had. 

I had a hard time searching for Honey Creme so I asked the kind shop assistant in the shopping mall. It is located next to the taxi stand outside 313@Somerset mall.

How to get there?
Alight at Somerset MRT station and walk about 5 minutes to 313@Somerset Taxi stand.

ADDRESS 313@Somerset #01-37 313 Orchard Road Singapore 238895
OPENING HOURS (SEE ALL DAYS +) Today: 11:00am - 09:30pm
Honey Comb $5.50

A few tables for about 6 to 8 people inside the shop. You can have free plain water.
Menu for different soft serves.

Comments

Popular Posts