Dragon Roars in Singapore Chinatown

Yesterday was a really productive day. After work, I went to admire the dahlias flowers at Gardens by the Bay Flower dome with my cousins. Later we went to Chinatown to see the Chinese Lunar New Year light-up. Based on the Chinese zodiac, this year is 甲龙 or Wood Dragon. 

I'm finally back to Chinatown this year. I'm quite happy with the lighting decorations and I look forward to shopping at Chinatown soon to prepare for my favourite festival of the year which is also known as the Spring Festival. I'm looking forward to a brand new start and change this year. 

I think this dragon design looks quite impressive at night from the side view. 


Chinatown MRT station
Pretty traditional shophouses in Chinatown



We had dinner at Good Luck BBQ for Sichuan cuisine.

Comments

Popular Posts