Change

Been feeling unwell and I had stomach flu causing fever, vomiting and diarrhea. The medicine was also causing drowsiness and I felt so weak after vomiting all that I ate and drank yesterday. Simply slept all day after taking medicine .

Health is wealth. Don't eat leftover food that has been left in the open as it is conducive to bacteria growth. Stomach flu is contagious and I accidentally touched my mum's vomit and then the next day I had stomach flu. I felt sick, throwing out water and food that I took. Fortunately the medicine is quite effective to stop vomiting and diarrhea. Doctor reminded me to drink water as dehydration can cause kidney problem. 

This health scare makes me think of my goal. Definitely I need a change this year. Been blogging about it for so long. Change is good. I’m looking forward to more traveling.
Guess where I took this photo?

Comments

Popular Posts