Sunset Barbecue at Professor Brawn Bistro

This Friday, I had dinner with my parents and two younger brothers at Professor Brawn Bistro located at The Enabling Village, an inclusive and social community space. You can find out more about the Enabling Village here. 

We had 2 BBQ seafood platters, 1 sambal salmon, honey mid wings, 1 cheese fries and 2 grilled chicken with truffle sauce. Initially I thought we had to barbecue the food ourselves. I was told that the chef will barbecue the food for us. I was delighted that my family enjoyed the delicious food. 

I was very impressed by the tasty crispy grilled chicken with truffle sauce and sambal salmon. Service was great too! The staff offered to take photo of us. They were also prompt in attending to our requests.   

I highly recommend this wonderful bistro located at the Enabling village.

Professor Brawn Bistro at The Enabling Village

20 Lengkok Bahru #01-17

Nearest MRT: Redhill MRT station (about 8 minutes walk from the MRT)

About Professor Brawn (From https://www.profbrawn.com.sg/about-us)

A social enterprise by Autism Resource Centre (Singapore), PB's mission is to provide affordable good food by an inclusive quality workforce comprising people of different abilities, ages and socio-economic background.

$79.00 per BBQ seafood platter

Sambal salmon ($12.00)
Grilled chicken with truffle sauce ($16.00)


Honey mid wings ($8.00)

Cheesy fries($7.00)

Comments

Popular Posts