Home Improvement at Tampines

Finally the toilet renovation was completed this Thursday! For the past ten days, my family and I had to endure the dust and noise at home. We couldn't use the toilet and had to use  the temporary portable cramped toilet installed in the middle of the kitchen. We also couldn't wash our clothes and cook at home. For the first time, I had to wash my clothes outside at one of the laundry shops near my home.

My colleague and relatives told us not to install the portable toilet as it was smelly due to bad pipe connection. 

Fortunately for us, there was no smell. Perhaps they improved the portable toilet design thus there was no odour. I highly recommend that you have the portable toilet at home as it would be inconvenient if you were to go to toilet in the middle of the night. You can also shower in the portable toilet. 

We have been staying in this current flat for the past 36 years. Some wall tiles in the toilet had cracked. Thankfully there is this home improvement programme. We are very happy with the renovated toilet. 
Nice wall tiles and you need to buy the shower head yourself and they will install for you.

Before the renovation, we had to cover the furniture with plastic and this floor protection was covered by the workers. 
Toilets and shower at the flat void deck.
Rest area which has air-conditioners is located at the flat void deck. I went there to rest when my home was too noisy and dusty. 




Temporary portable toilet placed in the middle of the kitchen. You can't use this toilet from 8 am to 6 pm due to renovation work.


Comments

Popular Posts