Free Birthday Cake at Hoshino Coffee

I met up with my friend after work on Friday evening. We had dinner at Plaza Singapura Hoshino Coffee restaurant, just chatting and enjoying good food. Despite meeting once every few months, we can chat about anything. Perhaps that is affinity 缘分. 

I get to enjoy 15% discount for total bill and get a free slice of cake as I'm celebrating my birthday this month. I chose the Hokkiado cheese cake but they replaced the strawberry with 3 blueberries. My friend had the chocolate mille crepes cake. The hokkiado cheese cake is creamy smooth and not overly sweet. 

We shared shrimp and avocado toast that include fries and salad. But we were disappointed with the cold and rather soft fries. My friend shared that the fries were definitely more than 7 minutes. Back in the old days when she worked at the Hardee's restaurant (no longer in Singapore now), they would throw away the fries if it was not serve after 7 minutes. 

I ordered my favourite coffee and tried mentaiko salmon carbonara pasta. A rather good meal. Looking forward to two more free cakes at other restaurants this month.

Mentaiko and  salmon carbonara but without Mentaiko as I don't like it. ($16.90)

On birthday month, there is free slice of cake for members. I chose Hokkaido rare cheesecake. Instead of strawberry, they replaced it with three mini blueberries. 

Chocolate mille crepes cake ($7.90)

Hojicha ice-cream

Shrimp and avocado toast
My friend had lobster bisque pasta but couldn't find the lobster.
Opted for mini salad and soup (bisque and shitake)


Comments

Popular Posts