Complimentary 5-Course Meal at Elemen

I was supposed to meet my friend to enjoy free 5-course set at Elemen, a vegetarian restaurant to celebrate our birthdays this month.  Alas, she had to attend to personal matters so I went to Millenia Walk to have my dinner alone. 

I arrived at about 5.30 pm to the empty restaurant. Since only 8-course set is available on Friday, I opted for it and they just deducted $28.80 from it. I think it's great to be member as you enjoy free 5-course set and enjoy 10% rebate. 

I highly recommend their crispy thin mushroom and white truffle pizza. It is a dish I always order. 
Smoky BBQ Salad

Elemen appetiser. 

Breadsticks with raspberry yogurt sauce


I was disappointed with the clumpy truffle soup instead of the usual smooth soup.

Truffle broth ramen

Wild mushroom and white truffle pizza is a must order dish. I could only finish 2 slices of pizza and took away the rest. 

Orange red date tea. A great combination!

Brownie with vanilla gelato

 

Comments

Popular Posts