Yuan Xiang Vegetarian at Tampines

When I first decide to eat vegetarian food and cut down on meat, many vegetarian stalls start sprouting out near my home. Yuan Xiang Vegetarian eatery is about 5-minute walk from my flat. When I feel like eating crispy abalone mushroom with buttery sauce, I will just go to the stall and buy the food. 

I highly recommend this local zi char food here especially the abalone mushroom with buttery sauce and the fried pumpkin with cereal. The fried Hong Kong noodle is delicious too with springy tasty noodle.

Where:Blk 835 Tampines Street 83, #01-02, Singapore 520835  
Abalone mushroom with butter sauce small costs $11.00. Medium $16 and Large at $22.00. My parents and I love this crispy buttery sweet mushroom!




Olive fried rice is only $4.80 for small portion but I think its good for two people to share.

Cereal pumpkin small portion is $10.00.
Yuan Xiang vegetarian menu

 

Comments

Popular Posts