Vegetarian Choices at Shake Shack

Finally my cousins and I tried the fried shallot cheese fries and the pie-oh-my concrete at Suntec City, the fourth Shake Shack in Singapore. We went for dinner at around 5.30 pm so there was no queue. 

As usual I had the Shroom burger which in my opinion is the best vegetarian burger. We also tried the limited time offer ShackMeister Fries which is simply crispy fried shallot on top of cheese fries.

I be back for the pie-oh-my concrete at Orchard Shake Shack. Really love the pecan pie by Cheryl Koh.

Simply love this incredible Pie-Oh-My which is a vanilla custard with TARTE's treacle pecan pie. My cousins and I really love this plain looking concrete as it tastes so heavenly with the crunchy pecan buttery pie with not so sweet vanilla custard which we like. I'm really looking forward to the launch of TARTE by Cheryl Koh at Raffles City shopping mall. Single concrete costs $7.50 and double $9.50. 

Matcha made in heaven just tastes like strawberry ice-cream with shortbread with matcha powder and strawberry yuzu jam. 

Shake Shack ShackMeister Fries costs $5.90. I think the fried shallots is more suitable for dry noodles or fried rice.
I should have order double Pie-oh-my instead of double Matcha made in heaven.
Shroom burger is the best vegetarian burger in my opinion. I love the crisp fried portobello mushroom filled with cheese.
Queue started to form at around 7pm on Friday evening. 

Comments

Popular Posts