Doraemon at National Museum of Singapore

This Friday I had a great day exploring Singapore and shopping! In the morning I first went to Gardens by the Bay, Flower dome, then to National Museum of Singapore to see the cute Doraemon's Time Travelling Adventure in Singapore. I also visited the Singapore History Gallery and the Story of the Forest which features dazzling visual animation by teamLab.

After taking lots of photos of the cute Doraemon, I walked to Plaza Singapura shopping mall to buy some almond shower and hair conditioner and also some facial products as there are promotions by many shops due to Black Friday sale. 

After shopping, I went to Orchard Shake Shack for dinner and then walked to Ngee Ann city Kinokuniya bookshop to read and buy some books.  Before going home,  I went to explore the beautiful Orchard road Christmas light display. 
Doraemon's Time Travelling Adventure in Singapore at the National Museum of Singapore









Story of the Forest by TeamLab at the Glass Rotunda






At Ion Orchard

Comments

Popular Posts