Cloud Forest 2020

Last Thursday after work, I immediately went to both Flower dome and then to Cloud Forest at Gardens by the Bay to recharge. Last week, the Cloud Forest was only opened to Friends of the Gardens thus there were not many people. I was happy to explore in the quiet misty cloud forest alone. I love plants and flowers as they lift up my energy after a tiring day at work. Maybe I should buy some beautiful Monstera leaf also known as Swiss cheese plant and some pretty flowers to decorate my home. 

When you enter the Cloud Forest, you be greeted by this man-made waterfall with a art sculpture in front.

Bright orange flower at the Cloud Forest
A really quiet cloud forest last week.



Another sculpture at the top of Cloud Forest.




The Singapore Ginger


Comments

Popular Posts