Happy 55th Birthday Singapore!

To all Singaporeans and residents, Happy National Day holiday! For the first time, there is no National Day Parade celebration at the Padang or the Marina Bay floating platform. Never mind, this year we'll be watching NDP show online. 

This is a very challenging year for Singapore and the rest of the world. Tourism is badly affected by covid-19 and it has affected many livelihoods. May Singapore overcome this difficult year. Together we Can. I am heartened that many Singaporeans are helping each others. As for me, this year I donate more money. 

What is your wish for this year? I really hope that we don't have to wear mask when we are outside. I'm really allergic to surgical mask and now my chin has more pimples due to wearing mask for almost half the day at work. Hope there is a vaccine soon.

The revamped Count on Me Singapore, 2020. Benjamin Kheng and Singapore Symphony Orchestra at Singapore Esplanade Theatre. Esplanade is definitely one of my favourite places in Singapore. It's one of the places I go to recharge after work on Friday evening. 
The original Count on Me Singapore, 1986




Comments

Popular Posts