Vegetarian Choices at Skai

The last time I went to Swissôtel The Stamford, 69th floor for buffet lunch, it was in 2016 October at the Equinox restaurant, it is now a new dining restaurant, Skai. It offers a few vegetarian choices at 69th floor. For lunch, you can choose 2 or 3-course set lunch at $39++ and $49++ respectively or choose ala-carte dishes. I hope they have more vegetarian choices as I don't really like to eat meat nowadays. 

 Although the portion sizes are small, the food are really tasty. When I check the menu again, they have changed the vegetarian main course to buckwheat noodle now. I might go back to eat in June holiday again. 

Skai at the Swissotel, The Stamford

Nearest MRT: Cityhall MRT 



 I like the complimentary bread with mushroom butter.
Hand-cut chips tosaka salt ($8.00)
 Parnip soup with curried rice and apple fritter.
 Cream cheese tart with vanilla sponge, matcha and cherry.







Comments

Popular Posts