Spectacular Fireworks at River Hongbao Show 2019

Yesterday at the River Hongbao show located at The Float@Marina Bay, we were treated to spectacular fireworks shows by Australia, Howard & Sons Pyrotechnics. This company also put up fireworks shows over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge for major events like Australia Day, and the 2018 Gold Coast. 

I went there with my relatives and we had dinner there. I don't recommend dining there as the local food at the street carnival are bland and expensive. I brought a bowl of laksa at $5.00 and the laksa gravy was watery diluted and bland. The rosti at $6.50 

is also tasteless. Next time I eat at other eatery before going to River Hongbao show. 

Today is the last day of this event and there is 10 minutes fireworks show at 10pm and 1 minute fireworks shows at 8pm and 9pm. 



















 I brought this classic rosti at $6.50.
 Fruit cup is priced at $2.

 Laksa costs $5.00 but gravy is diluted and bland.




Italian Fireworks on 3rd February 2019 at Singapore River Hong Bao show. I did not go on last Sunday night as I had to wake up early for work on Monday.

Comments

Popular Posts