River Hongbao Show in Singapore 2019

Singapore River Hongbao Show at Marina platform is one event I look forward to every Chinese New Year. Yesterday I went to the show with my friend and I love this year fireworks. Tonight I'm going to see the 10 minutes international fireworks with my cousins. 

Tomorrow is the last day and there is 10 minutes international firework too. Do visit before it end. 

This year the theme is bicentennial edition to commemorate the 200th anniversary of Raffles' arrival in Singapore in 1819 in addition to the celebration of Ji Hai pig year.

I will post more pictures by tomorrow. The photos that I share here are from my Samsung note 5 phone. Using my phone, I can only upload a photo at a time only.  Its easier to load more photos with my Panasonic Lumix camera. 

Website: http://riverhongbao.sg



Comments

Popular Posts