Views Along SBS Transit Bus 21 Route

I prefer to take public transport in Singapore especially double-decker bus as I like to see vantage view outside. Thus, when possible and the travelling time is faster, I will choose double-decker bus instead of MRT as there is not much to see in underground tunnel. 

It is best to travel during non-peak hours as I don't have to squeeze in a crowded bus or train with many others. I can just sit in the air-conditioned double-decker bus and just enjoy the views along the road. 

Recently I took bus 21 from outside Novena MRT station back to Tampines central. Transport fare is about $1.65 and it took about 50 minutes to reach my destination.  

Along the ride, I took photos of the the street as shown below. 
Old Shophouses along Geylang road.
Some of the shophouses are adorned with beautiful art craving.  

 Not many people taking public transport during off-peak hours.
 Provisions shops at the public housing flats.
The dome looking architecture is Singapore Sports Hub.
 MRT tracks.
 Bus stop at Sims Avenue
 Construction along the road. There are always constructions in Singapore. 
 I like SBS Transit new double-decker bus.
 Old iconic bus stop design at Sims Ave.
 Street decoration along Geylang road during Hari Raya.

Comments

Popular Posts