Singapore Gardens Festival 2016

Thanks to my cousin, last weekend I had the opportunity to explore Singapore Gardens Festival for free as she purchased the ticket at a discounted price and she gave it to me for free! If you love flowers and plants like me, you will definitely like the Gardens festival where you get to see floral design, terrarium and secret gardens. 

There are different segments in the vast Gardens by the Bay which spans from the Meadows to the Flower dome. We spent a total of about 4 hours exploring everything from the indoor Floral Windows to the World, World of Terrariums, Penjing and Artistic Stone, Fantasy Gardens, Floral Harmony@Nanyang Primary School and the orchids at Flower Dome. 

My favourite segment are the Floral Windows to the World and Fantasy Gardens. I'm also impressed by the artistic floral arrangement by students from Nanyang Primary School. If I ever have kid/kids, I will want to enrol them at Nanyang Primary School, a school strongly rooted in Chinese traditions, cultures and values and even in the arts. 

Singapore Gardens Festival 2016
At Gardens by the Bay
From 23 July to 31 July 2016
 Singapore Gardens Festival 2016
Beautiful cactus in glass display.
I love this concept Stretching Time in the Floral Windows to the World.
This idea is inspired from ice cave.
Love the dazzling ice cave with flowers and foliage hanging to the ice cave.
Floating Movements

Perpetuum Mobile
Photography through my Eyes
I love this galaxy inspired floral design concept. 




All these floral arrangement are done by Nanyang Primary School students.
Can you believe these are the great works of primary school kids from Nanyang Primary School? Really beautiful flower arrangement.

If I ever have a child or children, I will enrol them in Nanyang Primary School, a school strongly rooted in traditional Chinese culture and values. Moreover they are strong in arts too. 
Penjing and artistic stone.
Very beautiful flowers right?
Silver award for Penjing
I like this Chinese painting.

Comments

Popular Posts