Chili Crab Dumpling is Back at Ding Tai Fung!

Finally my favourite steamed chilli crab dumpling is back at Ding Tai Fung! This seasonal dish is only available from 1 July to end of August. Yesterday after reading at Raffles city shopping mall basement bookshop, I went to Ding Tai Fung restaurant for late lunch. Well at around 2.30pm, normally there is not much queue. Anyway this is my third meal at Ding Tai Fung this year. 

I was happy to order the delicious egg and prawns fried rice which was awesome yesterday at Raffles city shopping mall! Fried rice really tests a chef cooking skills. At other branches, the egg and prawns fried rice were horrible. So I really savor every bite of the delicious egg and prawn fried rice and the plate was really clean.
 I like this seaweed vegetable. A really delightful and refreshing healthy dish.
 Thumbs up for this tasty egg and prawns fried rice! Sometimes others branch Ding Tai Fung fried rice is quite bland. But yesterday fried rice at Raffles City shopping mall basement branch was super tasty! Wow the prawns tasted refreshing sweet.
 Steamed chilli crab dumpling is only available till 31 August this year! It is one dish I looks forwards to every year!
It is filled with soupy chilli crab and fresh pork.

Comments

Popular Posts