Happy 51st Birthday Singapore!

Today is Singapore 51st Birthday! Happy National Day and Happy Holiday to All Singaporeans and residents! Here are the Top 5 things I love about Singapore, currently my home for the past 35 years. 

1) My family and friends
2) Wide variety of delicious food, especially Chinese and Italian food.
3) Safe place 
4) Esplanades theatres by the bay
5) Gardens by the Bay

Again, my wish for Singapore is for it to be safe and peaceful. 

My favourite place, the Esplanade theatre aka the durian!
Marina Bay Sands and Merlion!
Singapore Icon, the Merlion
This place is always buzzing with tourists and residents!

Singapore National Day Parade Theme Song in 2006 sang by Kaira Gong 

My Island Home
This is my home She's everything to me 
Grace and beauty In all that you see
My island home Wherever I may be I never will forget her Nor will she forget me 
And I will sing A song of home 
A land of peace Where dreams are born every day 
My home Wherever I may be I believe 
You will always be a part of me My island home Home of my family 
This is my future Where I want to be (This is my future This is my home) 
And I will sing A song of home A land of peace 
Where dreams are born every day My home 
Wherever I may be I believe
 You will always be a part of me 
 And I will sing A song of home A land of peace Where dreams are born every day 
My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me My home Wherever I may be I believe You will always be a part of me A part of me

Comments

Popular Posts